Accounting & Bookkeeping is never an easy task and without a complete accounts department, or a team to carry out all the maddening work for you, even minor, insignificant mistakes will inevitably harm or damage your business’s financial health. With K-Town Hub experts at your service, it’s easier than ever keeping a clean and accurate book for all your financial records. Customized monthly/quarterly and annual reports are available at your liking. We will clear your obstacles such as the lack of qualified and knowledgeable workers to handle accounting work; Uncertainty and unfamiliar with Hong Kong’s financial framework and compliance requirements; Difficulty on fulfilling the large-scale report requirements. Accurate insight and overview achieve robust financial administration with suitable management and tracking purposes. We’ve got all the tools and expertise you need to sort out any mistakes, backlogs, ignored errors and piles of paperwork to bring your books and financial account back on track and up to date.
Our services include :
- Bookkeeping and management reporting, where accounting reports are a crucial part of a complete picture on how your business is performing. The report indicates the financial status of your business span over time. From the moment you started, present or over a specific period of time. Having detailed records of cash flow and transactions helps you to avoid inaccuracies and greatly reduce the risk of being sanctioned.
- Budgets and cash flow reporting, probably the most fundamental report in managerial accounting. It enhances your business by letting you understand and take control across your business. Evaluating all the operating cost makes estimate the budget possible for the years to come.
- Support for year-end closing and statutory reporting such as preparing annual statutory financial statements, liaising with auditors. It is a mandatory submission for the government agency and we will complete the required financial reports for you. Ensuring your company complies with the regulatory reporting requirement is going to be our first priority.
- Stakeholder management information preparation and ratio analysis. Stakeholder analysis is a key part of formulating an operation’s strategic feasibility. Understanding the contribution that relates the stakeholders will make to the well-being of the organisation. Assessing the expectations of stakeholders enables an organisation to gauge whether its objectives will provide the means of satisfying the demands of the various stakeholders.
- Accounting advisory support to your business. We focus on your operation needs providing practical and tailored business solutions to address your accounting and financial reporting challenges.